Pursuant to Article 13; 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), "RODO", we inform you that:
1. the administrator of your personal data within the scope specified in section 5.7 of the Regulations of registration for the Conference is Warsaw Medical University, Żwirki i Wigury St. 61, 02-091 Warsaw Contact for information regarding personal data: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal data will be: 1) processed for the purpose related to your participation in the Conference, including the purpose and to the extent necessary to carry out the handling of inquiries in the form of e-mail messages 2) stored for the period of execution of the Agreement, and then for the period of limitation of claims and until the completion of civil, enforcement, administrative and criminal proceedings requiring data processing.
3. your personal data will be processed for the purpose related to the conclusion and performance of the Agreement on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) RODO, and for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations under generally applicable laws, including in particular in accordance with the provisions under which educational credits are awarded on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) RODO, to the extent that the provision of data is voluntary on the basis of your consent Article 6(1)(a) RODO. However, the Administrator reserves the possibility of storing your data for the purpose of its legitimate interest consisting in the possible establishment, investigation of claims or defense against claims on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO.
4. The recipient of your personal data will be the Executive Organizer PROMOTION PLUS ELŻBIETA MULTAN-PUTUR based in Chylice, Pogodna 18 St. 05-510, and other entities cooperating as contractors in connection with the operation of the business, in particular in the field of accounting, IT, consulting, legal and auditing services.
5. Your data will not be shared with other entities for commercial purposes.
6. Your personal data will be processed for the period of time necessary for specific data processing: the duration of the contract, the statute of limitations for claims and criminal acts. The period for processing personal data may be extended each time by the period of the statute of limitations for claims, if the processing of personal data is necessary to assert or defend against possible claims. After this period, data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law, including accounting regulations if applicable. In the case of data processed on the basis of consent until it is revoked.
7. Within the limits of the law, you have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, completion of incomplete data, deletion (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing in a situation where: (a) you question the correctness of your personal data - for a period of time allowing the Administrator to verify the correctness of the data, (b) the processing is unlawful and the person whose personal data is being processed objects to the deletion of the personal data demanding instead the restriction of its use, (c) the Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are needed by the person whose personal data is being processed to establish, assert or defend claims; The right to data portability, to object to processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the RODO.
9. The provision of personal data by you for the purpose of entering into and performance of the contract under Article 6(1)(b) of RODO is voluntary, but necessary for the execution of the contract. Failure to provide it prevents the issuance and delivery of a certificate.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling, and will not be transferred to third countries without your consent.
11. In matters not regulated by this Privacy Clause, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply accordingly. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Privacy Clause and the aforementioned regulations, these regulations shall prevail.